This is a full-time on-site role for a Cost Controller located in Singapore. Working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager and Head Chef, the Cost Controller will be responsible for analysing costs, creating budgets, and managing finances. Other day-to-day tasks include conducting cost accounting activities, analysing financial data, and identifying and addressing cost variances.
- Work with operations team and head chef to engineer recipe costing of food, beverage and retail SKUs.
- Assist the Manager in the production, analysis and auditing of stock variance and cost of sales reports
- Audit periodic inventory counts (month-end & year-end), track and record all cost issues and report any non-compliance.
- Look for cost savings and efficiencies in the operations of the company
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of the annual budget, forecasts, taxes and other financial reports to provide support thus ensuring accurate, timely information is available for management and owners.
- Conduct product evaluation on raw materials and evaluate price versus quality for all concerned business entities when required.
- Relevant experience in cost control, cost accounting and cost management
- Experience in F&B, hospitality or manufacturing is preferred.
- Analytical skills to identify and address cost variances.
- May require to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Well organized, demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to deliver under tight datelines